Saturday, November 27, 2010

i live here

I am finally moved into my new place, and many people have been asking to see pictures of where I'm living now. It has taken me awhile, but here are some images of where I live. It's a gorgeous home and I adore my room. Seriously? I couldn't be any happier here.



My bed, with the quilt I've had since a child and the Spirit pillow Roshanda sent me.



Lillybean exploring her new surroundings




A view of the bay window in my bedroom




Vintage whiskey and orange crates -- a mild decorative obsession of mine




What would I do without my record player?



The top of my dresser




The corner of my bay window




Shoes!




The stained glass window on the landing to the second floor




The stairway -- currently being stripped and restored to the original wood




One of three fireplaces -- this one is in the entry way




Cozy corner in the living room




Old piano in the living room with many signatures from the 1970's around the eagle




One of the many unique light fixtures in the house




A dutch tile decorative fireplace in the dining room




The mantle




Chandelier and stained glass bay window in the dining room




A glorious kitchen to cook in -- with two ovens!



3 comments:

  1. that stained glass window.
    absolutely, unbelievably good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. This looks like a safe, warm, comfortable place for you to continue on your path towards peace and happiness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very homey. I'm happy for you babes.

    ReplyDelete