Thursday, March 10, 2011

In The Works

Hey all! *dusts off blogger* Again, I promise I'm still here. I recently took a trip to Pittsburgh, and then promptly upon my return, got sick. BUT! I'm on the upswing. And I'm working on a project....

aka, I need your help.

I've decided to go ahead and create a blog about living with food allergies, intolerances, and preferences (vegetarian, vegan, religious restrictions) in suburban America. You know the famous saying, "Write about what you know?" Well, it's kind of true. But I want this blog to eventually become a resource for more than just gluten intolerant people living in South Bend.

*ahem* That's where you come in.

On the blog, I will have recipes, restaurant reviews, grocery shopping guides, product reviews, and other online resources to check out. So, if you have any of the aforementioned items (a great allergy friendly recipe? a to-die-for product? a website that has never let you down?) then by all means! Email it to me with any links, pictures, or whatnot that can go with the information. Also, give me your name and your website and your location so that when I add it to the blog, I can give you praise and accolades. Because who doesn't appreciate that?!

Feel free to email me at:

theallergicsuburban [at] gmail [dot] com. I'm not releasing the website yet because I want it to have some basic content first. But if you really want to scope it out, uh, the email address kind of gives the blog title away. ;-)

Thanks guys!

Scout

No comments:

Post a Comment