Tuesday, December 14, 2010

blast off into the holidays

The holidays are here, and being with fantastic people is the best part of the season. It's a bittersweet week for me here in Pittsburgh as I'm loving more and more all of my fantastic friends while knowing that I will be leaving this weekend. On Saturday, I had the pleasure of going to a lovely holiday party hosted by Christa and Dan. There was music, and cookies, and ornament creating, drinks, and laughter, and love.

Some of the moments of the evening:


James and Amy, entertained by his party gift -- a paddle ball!



Me and Justine posing in front of the holiday rocket ship we all helped to decorate!



Our lovely hosts -- Christa and Dan. Aren't they so perfect together?



Veronica -- what an absolute darling!



Kristin perfecting the details of her clay ornament!



Kristin, Amy, and me enjoying some holiday fun



Dana and Justine making ornaments! What a fantastic pair they are.


I love you guys so much.

1 comment: